PROJECT STREAM APPLICATION TIMELINE 2017/2018
NOW.......................... eGrant opens to start accepting applications.
June 20, 2017 .........................Postmarked application due date
July-August, 2017...................Partner Advisory panels meet to assess the applications
September-October, 2017 ......Applicants are notified and grantees are invited to attend awards ceremonies
September 1, 2017 ................. Grant activity period begins.
August 31, 2018 ...................... Grant activity period ends.
September 30, 2018 ...............Postmarked final report due date to PPA Partners
Do not send originals or your only copy of your sample. Every attempt will be made to return your work samples (with SASE ). PPA Partners cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged work samples.
Note: This time table is subject to change based on Commonwealth of Pennsylvania budgeting procedures and processes. Please note that grant funds may not be distributed by the start of the project or funding year. Applicants should be aware of this and plan their cash flow accordingly.
Applications are submitted online to the PPA partners through eGRANT and three (3) printed copies are mailed.
• Applications are reviewed by advisory panels who evaluate andassess each application based on the PCA criteria. The panels make recommendations for the PPA Partner’s Board’s consideration in making their funding decisions. The PPA Partners’ Boards are not obligated to make formal explanation of their awards.
• PPA will notify the appropriate legislators of the funding decisions prior to notifying applicants. PPA will notify applicants by email or postal service of funding decisions.
• Those receiving awards will be sent a Grant Award Agreement (GAA). Recipients must login to eGRANT, complete the GAA online & submit; print out copies of the GAA; get appropriate signatures and mail them to the appropriate PPA partner.
• Once the PPA Partner receives the GAA, the award process begins.
In general, the PCA does not fund the following and these expenses may not be used as a match for PCA funds.
• Capital expenditures, including equipment costing $500 or more per item
• Activities for which academic credit is given
• Activities that have already been completed
• Activities that have a religious purpose
• Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public
• Performances and exhibitions outside Pennsylvania
• Cash prizes and awards
• Benefits activities
• Hospitality expenses, i.e., receptions, parties, gallery openings
• Lobbyists’ payments
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the requirements for each applicant category to decide where your project qualifies. You can find that information on the PCA website.
After you've read the guidelines you can apply through eGrant. If you have registered with eGrant for an application in the past you must use that login information. If you are unsure of your login please contact us.
For any questions regarding PCA Project Stream funding and applications please contact Michelle Brooks, firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-772-7051.
237 Main St.
Ridgway, PA 15853
The Elk County Council on the Arts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. The official registration and financial information of ECCOTA may be obtained from
the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Elk County Council on the Arts is dedicated to promoting the cultural enrichment of the residents of Elk County by expanding the opportunity for public participation in the arts. The Council’s goal is to enhance the lives of county residents and the various local arts by offering experiences in the arts, providing educational opportunity and advice, and by supporting performers, musicians, artists, artisans and writers.